NoaNet’s open-access broadband network provides reliable high-speed connectivity throughout Washington State. Our service makes life more livable, businesses more productive, jobs more plentiful, and the Internet more accessible for thousands of residents and organizations.
The purpose of the Small Works Roster is to form a pool of contractors for various small construction projects for NoaNet. NoaNet’s Small Works Roster Program (SWR) allows pre-registered contractors the opportunity to bid on small public works and improvement projects estimated to cost less than $300,000.
Once NoaNet identifies a small works project, qualified bidders on the Small Works Roster for which they have completed an application, will be notified by e-mail and invited to bid. Bids will be due at the time and date specified in the Request for Proposal (RFP) or Small Works Bid. Only the dollar amount(s) and information requested on the Bid Form will be considered. No modifications or alterations of any kind will be considered as part of the bid, and any such modifications may render the bid non-responsive.
There is no deadline for submission of application which will be accepted at any time during the year.
In order to be placed on the Small Works Roster contractors must meet & maintain the minimum qualifications listed below:
- The contractor must hold a valid Washington State Contractor’s License, at the time of application and throughout enlistment on the roster.
- The contractor must hold a valid Unified Business Identifier (UBI) number, at the time of application and throughout enlistment on the roster.
- The contractor must hold the specified insurance requirements as stated in the Small Works Contract prior to any work being performed including mobilization.
- Required insurance coverage is as follows:
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- $1 Million Per Occurrence Limit
- $1 Million Auto Liability Coverage
- $2 Million General Aggregate Limit
- $1 Million Products-Completed Operations Aggregate Limit
- Washington Stop Gap. This must be indicated on the certificate.
- NOANET Named as an Additional Insured. This must be indicated on the certificate.
- The contractor must hold a valid Employment Security Department number, at the time of application and throughout enlistment on the roster.
- The contractor must hold a valid Washington State Department of Revenue excise tax registration number, at the time of application and throughout enlistment on the roster. Page 2 of 43 2015 – 2017 Small Works Contract
- The contractor must pay prevailing wages on all projects and provide proper documentation unless otherwise noted.
Current Request for Quote:
No SWRP projects currently out for bid
For more information on procedures, requirements, or to apply, please click here: