Our Network Operations Center (NOC) monitors thousands of network elements 24/7, 365 days a year. This highly skilled team of network analysts and engineers provide customer support, troubleshooting, network management, and alarm reporting, dispatch, and repair for more than 15 broadband networks.
If you need to contact our NOC services to support your network’s goals of 100% uptime, our Spokane, Washington-based operations center will provide a thorough and comprehensive plan to support your network’s needs.
24/7/365 Service Desk
Proactive Ticketing and Customer Notification
Having your devices in NoaNet monitoring allows for proactive ticket generation and customer notification. Once a device alarm is received, our NOC generates a tracking ticket and notifies all associated stakeholders of the event; subsequent customer inquiries can easily be linked to network events, reducing your customers’ overall talk time.
All network events and customer inquiries follow a defined escalation path, set and agreed upon between NoaNet and your organization; this ensures that your workload and personal time are not interrupted unnecessarily.
Call Taking and Customer Service
- 24/7/365 Availability for Calls and Customer Response
- Fiber Locate calls
- Monthly ‘Automatic Call Distributor’ Reporting
Generating Tickets and Communication Management
- Generating tickets through NoaNet’s internal ticketing system (ServiceNow)
- Notification of customer call-ins
- NoaNet’s NOC provides status updates on tickets
- NoaNet’s NOC actively seeks updates from engineering
- Monthly ticketing reports are available and can be sent automatically or upon request
Smart Hands Support
24/7 On-call and Dispatch Ready Engineers
- Customized response packages
- Support for multiple equipment types and platforms
- Jumper runs, equipment replacements, troubleshooting, and remote access
- Typical service territory response time: less than four hours
Escalation and Workflow Management
Custom Training and Employee Development
We design, implement, and manage the processes necessary to ensure our team meets and exceeds your service requirements.
- 100% Network Certified Staff (CCENT/CCNA)
- Customized NOC Policies and Procedures to meet your business needs